Android Development eLearning Bundle
Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google, based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software and designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Android is now the most popular end-user operating system. Android topped the global end-user operating system market share with 37.93%.
If you want to build products with the potential to reach billions of people building on the Android platform is a must.
Currently, there are 60,000 job postings on LinkedIn globally for Android developers.
The courses in the bundle are:
- The Complete Java and Android Studio Course for Beginners
- Xamarin iOS - A Master Guide to App Development in C#
- Android Apps in 1 Hour: No Coding Required
- Convert your course into a mobile app - iPhone and Android
- The Ultimate Xamarin Course - Build Cross-Platform Apps!
- Learn Kali and Hack any Android mobile device
- Publish your own Spring Ninja* game for iPhone and Android
- Build Virtual Reality Games for Android and iPhone
- Build Android Apps with App Inventor 2 - No Coding Required
- Android App Development: Easy and Quick Programming
- Xamarin Forms 2.0 - Beginner to Advanced
- Mobile App Development in 27 Minutes: Android
- Learn Xamarin by Creating Real World Cross Platform Apps
- Java Basics: Learn to Code the Right Way
- Xamarin Android - A Master Guide to App Development in C#
- Learn Hacking/Penetration Testing using Android From Scratch
- Android App Development: Create a Spotify Clone
- C# Basics: Learn to Code the Right Way
The content is taught by 6 main instructors: Grant Klimaytys, John Bura, Yohann Taieb, Stone River eLearning, Mohamed Atef, and Zaid Sabih.
What You Get?
- LIFETIME access to all courses and content
- 18 courses
- 141 hours of content
- All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.