FREE COURSE: Learn web development by creating a social network
- Install Google Chrome
- Install a code editor. Free options include: Atom, Brackets, Notepad++, Geany
Learn to code from the ground-up by building a fully functional social network with real-time capabilities.
Sounds crazy right! But it’s not beyond what you can do these days! and this course will guide you step-by-step through the process.
These are the exciting topics we teach in the course:
- Responsive web design
- DOM access and manipulation
- Meteor to build web applications
- MongoDB to store and query your data
The course follows a project-based approach. Concepts are introduce as we need them to build our social network project. We strongly believe this is the best approach for people who are starting web development and want a quick look at the entire process, instead of covering each topic in depth right away.
Pablo Farias Navarro is a software developer and founder of ZENVA. Pablo has been programming since 1996 and has taught programming to over 100k students. By following our usual project-based approach, by the end of this course you’ll have the skills to create solid web applications.
Who is the target audience?
- Motivated students who want to learn web development and don't know where to begin
- This course is for beginners, no prior programming experience required.
- This course is not for advanced programmers or people looking for advanced content