FREE COURSE: Unity Game Development - Build a Basketball Game
Hours of Content: 1 HR
- Students need to install Unity (free version)
- Some exposure to programming is recommended
Interested in learning Unity game development? This course will teach you how to create a simple basketball shooting game. The main goal of this training is to give you an overview of game development with Unity by introducing some of it’s main components.
You will get a first exposure to working with game objects, transforms, materials and physics. We will be doing some coding as well! No prior experience with C# or Unity is required, although some exposure to programming in general is strongly recommended.
Some of the learning goals of this course include:
- Working with game objects and transforms, both from the Unity Editor and from scripts.
- Physics and collision
- First person controller
- Particle effects
- Scripting a basic game using the Unity API
- Putting it all together in a fun project!
Who is the target audience?
- People who want to learn game development