FREE COURSE: Web Design Fundamentals in Illustrator
Hours of Content: 2 Hours
- At least Adobe Illustrator CS5 installed
- Computer with internet access
- Basic computer skills
- Positive attitude
Are you a web design beginner?
Have you been designing web sites for a while, but never in Illustrator?
Or maybe you have been using Illustrator for some time, but never thought you could use it for web design?
Stop wasting your time on wondering and guessing.
Thanks to this course you will gain all the knowledge you need start designing amazing websites independently.
Inside you will find unique information on:
- How to transform Illustrator into a web design supertool.
- How to easily build a wireframe and a website on top of that – fast!
- How to master desktop, tablet and smartphone web design – all in one file thanks to Illustrator’s artboards
- How to make your design faster and more professional with a custom, Bootstrap like 12-column grid
What you get is an exclusive occasion to start designing wonderful websites, that you can charge thousands of dollars for.
And yes, you can do that using Adobe Illustrator.
This course is for all those who want to start designing websites in Adobe Illustrator.
Otherwise, this course isn't for you.
I know, that it is not that common to use Illustrator for web design. Well that’s mainly because developers are simply used to receiving designs made in Photoshop. And that’s ok! Illustrator lets you export files to Photoshop with ease!
So you get the best of both worlds: design in Illustrator, deliver in Photoshop.
And this goes to all you logo designers and all you dtp designers: you don’t have to ditch Illustrator to design web sites! You can do that successfully in your favorite design tool!
I vouch for this course. I wish I came across this kind of knowledge, when I was starting out as a designer.
Who is the target audience?
- Web design newbies
- Designers who never used Illustrator for web design
- Designers who want to expand their web design skills
- Logo and desktop publishing designers who want to start designing websites in Illustrator