Value Investing Strategies
In this course students shall learn about the identification and selection procedure of Value Investing Stocks. The following shall be the course structure:
- Understand the meaning of Investing and Value Investing.
- Understand the various approaches of Investing in Market.
- Retailers psychology regarding value investing.
- How to practically identify potential sectors for investment?
- Factors and Filters to consider while choosing particular company from a particular sector.
- Financial Analysis of last 10 years in Excel
- Ratio Analysis of last 10 years in Excel
- Technical confirmations on charts
- How to read Market Buzz?
- Valuation of stocks based on various Valuation parameters like EV, PE multiple, DCF Method, Net Worth etc.
- Final Stock Picking, Real Investing and Exit Route.
Who can join this course?
- Anyone who is regularly following Technical Charts Basics & regularly doing trading & investing in market from last 6-12 months
- 12 Hours
- Basic knowledge of Investment and Trading in Market
- 50% Advance
- 50% After 5 Classes
For whom its beneficial for?
- For people who want to earn enough and willing to manage their own and client's portfolio
Mode of Classes:
- Live Zoom Classes